Driving is more than just knowing is what the correct answer to the Learners Licence Test. It is understanding why. Other courses give you the answers which you learn parrot fashion and you pass the test. But, you still won’t have an understanding of why and once you start driving will find the rules difficult to apply.
All the sections have more questions than what you can expect at the traffic department.
You may however find it easier to work with a printed manual which is available in the Additiontional Resources folder
Using my approach, you will find it easy to pass the Learners Licence Test. And, you will at the same time, master the fundamentals of driving theory and will be ready to HIT the road.
For those of you that just want to attempt the tests, that is also fine. Go for it
Convey Dangerous Goods by Road
This skills programme is intended for Drivers who transport Dangerous Goods. Upon successful completion of this skills programme, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the legislation governing the transportation of dangerous goods in South Africa.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the placard system and the different classes of dangerous goods and their compatibility
- Demonstrate an understanding of emergency procedures and general driver duties
- Demonstrate an understanding of loading and offloading
- Demonstrate an understanding of conveying liquid bulk